Saturday, February 26, 2011

Colleen Zenk Statement about Season 12 of DWTS



This is Colleen Zenk's statement on Facebook regarding Season 12 of Dancing With the Stars:

Hello everyone....

Well here we are at the countdown for DWTS....

I have been blown away and overwhelmed by all of the loyal support and love you have shown me in this extremely crazy quest!
People from every area of my life have shown up on the pages of FaceBook to join with Team Colleen! I am grateful to all of you...

Given their schedule for an announcement, it has become apparent that the Producers of DWTS have made casting decisions for Season 12 that don't include me....What I have been told is that I "got on their radar" too late in the game. Some of the contestants in previous seasons took several years to book....and many others who have been wanting to dance have waited years to get on the show...and of course, there will be always be some contestants that leave you scratching your head!

But, I have danced and performed my whole life and nothing can stop me now. As some of you might know, I have my one-woman show opening on April 8 at Bob Egan's New Hope. I am so excited about this! I have been working on songs and material since last summer and and this is my "out-of-town" tryout! More tour dates to follow!

So, though I am sad that Season 12 appears not have worked out, I am happy to be free to work on my own show. More important, I am home for my youngest daughter's last semester of High School.....which was my biggest fear about Season 12...

SO....that is where we are now....

What you should know, is that every comment or "Like" on-line be it on FB or elsewhere, every Tweet on Twitter, every blog being Blogged is being followed by the producer peeps on DWTS...(Those Team Colleen girls know their stuff)...they are watching all of your tremendous input and support....Have you seen all the DWTS articles that say I am a front-runner??...AWESOME....

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this amazing ride you have taken me on. I love you all for it....

On to the EMMY's!!!!!!!!......I am SO EXCITED with my Emmy Pre-Nomination!!!......I was so proud of my work this past year of ATWT!!.....and hopefully this is just the beginning of the EMMY Season for me!! ......all of us at ATWT worked so hard under such difficult times in our "World", I am thrilled for everyone of us who is on that ballot!!!!!!!!!!!............Go Oakdale!!!!!

In the meantime, before the Nominations are revealed, I hope you will come see me perform "LIVE" in person!!!!.....and when you do, make sure to tell me that you were a part of this FaceBook wild adventure!!!

Love,

Colleen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment