Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary, OutTakes Interviews!



Exactly one year ago today, the first OutTakes interview took place with James Reynolds (Abe, Days of Our Lives) discussing his upcoming productions at Cape May Stage, New Jersey. The first show had its share of technical craziness. The chat room would not open. I had trouble connecting James to the line and had to ask him to call me back. Near the end of my interview, my wireless telephone started beeping at me with a low battery. Truly a game of dodging many obstacles. Nonetheless, the interview was a fun one...and paved the road for a year of talking to fascinating guests and exciting experiences. I would not trade these times for the world. Thank you, Mr. Reynolds, for giving me a chance. Listen to this interview with James Reynolds recorded exactly a year from today here.

No comments:

Post a Comment