In no particular order, my picks for the worst dressed at the Daytime Emmys.
1. Crystal Chappell (Carly, DAYS OF OUR LIVES, pictured left). The look is not for her; and the dress is too bright and unflattering. Have seen her look much better than this in the past.
2. Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis, GENERAL HOSPITAL). When she was walking around, I bet people were feeling a bit car sick if they stared at her too close!
3. Brittany Underwood (ex-Langston, ONE LIFE TO LIVE, pictured left). Bad night at the prom. Even the matching shoes can't save it.
4. Kimberly McCullough (Robin, GENERAL HOSPITAL). Bad fit. She looks like a little girl playing "dress up". Next!
5. Lauren Koslow (Kate, DAYS OF OUR LIVES). Lauren, I love you...but the hairstyle is a bit "Bride of Frankenstein".
6. Tamara Braun (Taylor, DAYS OF OUR LIVES). The dress is okay...but the hair makes her look like a fashion-challenged twelve-year-old.
7. Jeanne Cooper (Kay, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS). I have no trouble with bright colored pantsuits. But it's the vertical stripe down the pants which makes me wonder if Jeanne was going to the Daytime Emmys or the shopping mall.
8. Sarah Glendening (Marissa, ALL MY CHILDREN). Well, jeez...just look at the dress. What more can I say?