Friday, October 8, 2010

Television Review - HARRY LOVES LISA



Wednesday night was the premiere of HARRY LOVES LISA on 10 pm EST, TVLand. Will it be a smash hit? Probably not...but it will be fun while it lasts.

“I think Twitter is a problem for me," complains Lisa Rinna. "I can’t keep my mouth shut!” Everything she says is taken out of context and used against her...the price of celebrity. We get a taste of the annoying side of Hollywood as Lisa is hounded about her lips, plastic surgery and her tweets.

Harry Hamlin, quirky and intense, seemed to be unlikely as a stand-up comedian. We see how he fares when his agent sends him to do an act at a local comedy club.

While it is supposed to be reality TV, it does seem fairly scripted...although no doubt, it is based on the real lives of Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna. I've always had a soft spot for this couple so I enjoyed what I saw.

1 comment: