Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THE BAY - Confessions of the Garretts, pt. 2



This second BAY confession is from Brian Garrett Nelson (Dylan Bruce). I admit with this confession I had to listen to twice and make notes of who all was who...and then I had to go to the cast list and look up the actors so I could get better visual ideas of what was all going on with everyone. It took me a little more work to keep up with this one.

Can I say that I adore the intro music already? It has a nice dramatic urgency to it that screams serious angst to come. Love it!

We learn more from Brian about Sara Garrett (Mary Beth Evans), Steve Jensen (Matthew Ashford), Zoey Johnson (Taylor Stanley), Marly Nelson-Foster (Martha Madison), Frankie Ramos (Diego Serrano), Pete Garrett (Kristos Andrews), Tony Foster (Gavin Houston) and Janice Ramos (Lilly Melgar).

Check out the link for THE BAY - Confessions of the Garretts, pt 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment