Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kim Zimmer to OLTL



As reported by SOAP OPERA DIGEST:

"Soap Opera Digest can report exclusively that former GUIDING LIGHT star Kim Zimmer (ex-Reva) will return to daytime this fall to reprise the role of Echo DiSavoy on ONE LIFE TO LIVE, which she last played in October 1983. "I'm so excited," Zimmer raves. "I feel like it's all come full circle." Echo was actually her second role on the show; she started out as Bonnie Harmer in 1978, then went on to play Nola on THE DOCTORS, and returned to OLTL to create troublemaker Echo in 1983. "And then they fired me!" she laughs. "She was asked to leave town, and it was the best thing that could have happened to everyone involved. I went to GUIDING LIGHT and had a wonderful 27 years there and now I'm happy to be back at ONE LIFE. And so I'm very grateful to [Executive Producer] Frank [Valentini] for making the phone call."

Echo will first resurface on October 1, and will be in big story with Clint (Jerry verDorn), Viki (Erika Slezak) and Dorian (Robin Strasser), as well as others."

No comments:

Post a Comment