Monday, August 9, 2010

Web Series Review - What If?, Part 2



Maybe I'm just being nitpicky, but now the trapped-in-an-elevator and sitting-next-to-each-other-on-an-airplane scenarios are getting kind of tedious. I know the soaps are short of time and money, but couldn't they have dug out a few other sets just for variety? How about being stuck in the Port Charles Hospital waiting room? Or meeting at a party at Llanfair? Just something a little different!

Jason Morgan (GH)/ Greenlee Smythe (AMC) - My least favorite episode so far. God, could Greenlee have been any more annoying? If I had written it, I would have had Jason take her out (and I mean mob-style) right there on the plane! I think it was supposed to be funny.

Jesse and Angie Hubbard (AMC) / Starr Manning (OLTL) - Angie and Jesse rock with their mix of marital angst and humor. They totally steal the episode from Starr, who was just sort of there.

Dante Falconeri (GH) / Tess Buchanan (OLTL) - Disappointing. For one thing, Dante is not the type of character who does one night stands. We saw that when Claudia tried to seduce him a while back. Also, he tends to go for the damsels in distress; so I would think Jessica would be more his type than Tess.

Luke Spencer (GH) / Viki Banks (OLTL) - (pictured above) - One of the episodes I was really looking forward to, starring two soap actor legends. The thing is I wanted a little less conversation and a little more action. Basically, this was just a recap of character history. I'm assuming most of the people interested in the "What If" series already have a fairly good knowledge of the ABC soap characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment