Tuesday, August 3, 2010
OUTTAKES with Laura Wright and Bradford Anderson
A great time was had by all on August 1st at Uncle Vinny’s Comedy Club in Staten Island with Laura Wright (Carly) and Bradford Anderson (Spinelli) of General Hospital. This was a cheese and wine tasting, promoting Laura’s winery (run with husband John) called Standing Sun. Plenty of pix, autographs and dish!
Here are some of the highlights of the Q&A with Laura and Bradford:
- When congratulated on his marriage, Bradford joked that half the time he didn’t know if people were talking about his new marriage of his Emmy nomination.
- Laura and Bradford loved being in Vegas for the Emmys.
- No big Disney GH event this year because it is too expensive.
- Ingo Rademacher (Jax) is actually a funny surfer dude.
- James Franco (Franco) is great to work with and always nice to the crew.
- Vanessa Marcil (Brenda) has not fully grasped all of the Brenda madness and doesn’t recall all of her storylines.
- Dahlia Salem (Claire Walsh) is great to work with.
- The Carly plot to get revenge on Dante will wrap up soon.
- Laura Wright doesn’t consider the character of Carly crazy at all, LOL.
- Loved working with Dakin Matthews (Judge Carroll) who has a ton of TV credits.
- Spinelli’s peculiar way of speaking has always been scripted that way. It was hard for Bradford to pick up at first but now it is like a second language.
- Laura loved doing the cabin scenes with Sarah Brown (Claudia).
- Lexie Ainsworth (Christine) is an “old soul” according to Bradford.
- “Maxie can take a freaking leap!” Bradford joked when asked about “Spixie”. She was so mean to Spinelli that Bradford thinks Spinelli should move on with BRENDA!!!
- Laura’s “What If” sequence with Cameron Matheson (Ryan, AMC) was supposed to involve a lot more skin and a lot less clothes, but she said no way!
- Julie Marie Berman (Lulu), Kelly Monaco (Sam) and Steve Burton (Jason) all have a tendency to crack up on the set.
- Steve Burton has really helped Chad Duell (Michael) learn the ropes around the set.
The Standing Sun Wine was excellent. My favorite was the Pinot Noir. Go to this link to find out more about it.