Monday, August 30, 2010

Dancing With The Stars Line-Up for Season 11



Guess my source for Jack Wagner was full of it, LOL! Anyway, a lot of people are kvetching about the line-up...but I don't think it's any worse than normal. Since I'm a child of the 80s, I like Michael Bolton, Jennifer Grey and David Hasselhoff. Last season was so lackluster that I never even watched the finale. Guess I should go ahead and do that.

Michael Bolton: Singer

Margaret Cho: Comedian

Rick Fox: Former NBA pro (Los Angeles Lakers)

Jennifer Grey: Dirty Dancing

David Hasselhoff: Actor/Singer

Florence Henderson: The Brady Bunch

Kyle Massey: Corey In The House

Brandy Norwood: Singer/Actress

Bristol Palin: Daughter of ex-Gov. of Alaska Sarah Palin

Audrina Patridge: The Hills

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino: The Jersey Shore

Kurt Warner: Former NFL pro (Arizona Cardinals)

No comments:

Post a Comment