Thursday, November 14, 2013

DAY OF DAYS 2013 INTERVIEW with CAMILA BANUS



THE DAY OF DAYS 2013 INTERVIEWS WITH ALL OF THE CAST MEMBERS CAN BE HEARD HERE:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/outtakes/2013/11/12/outtakes-at-day-of-days-2013


Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) -- November 9th, 2013


OUTTAKES:  So you’re having a good time at DAY OF DAYS today?

CB:  I’m having a fantastic time. 

OUTTAKES:  What would you say is your favorite storyline that you’ve done as Gabi?

CB:  I definitely think the pregnancy storyline has been really amazing for Gabi.  She’s learned a lot as a person and as a mother-to-be about herself and just about the things that she needs to do to make herself better and better for her baby.  So I definitely think that the pregnancy storyline and everything that had to do with that; and everything dealing with Nick.  That’s been great.

OUTTAKES:  What did you like the most about playing Gabi?

CB:  I think what I liked the most about playing Gabi was the brother/sister dynamic of Gabi and Rafe.  They were just great with one another; and they really had a good brother and sister connection and dynamic.  One that plays across really well on camera; and I feel like every time we have a scene together, we just get really great feedback. 

OUTTAKES:  What’s up next for you as an actress?

CB:  There’s always possibilities and opportunities coming up.  As far as now, I will be exiting the show in January.  But after that, it’s just a matter of whatever shows up as how I’m going to play it.  I’ll play it by ear and just be open to a lot of things.  I possibly would like to be involved with film; something along the lines of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment