Thursday, November 14, 2013

DAY OF DAYS 2013 with JOSH TAYLOR


THE DAY OF DAYS 2013 INTERVIEWS WITH ALL OF THE CAST MEMBERS CAN BE HEARD HERE:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/outtakes/2013/11/12/outtakes-at-day-of-days-2013

Josh Taylor (Roman Brady, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) -- November 9th, 2013

OUTTAKES:  Why do you think DAYS has been on the air for fifty years?  What is it about DAYS that fans love?

JT:  First of all, it’s been a family group.  The Cordays have been behind this forever.  They created it; and so there has always been a Corday involved in it.  So I think that’s leant to a continuity of quality.  I just think it’s grown over the years; and I’ve been there a lot of those years.  It always seems to maintain a very good quality of writing and production values.  And they’re not afraid to touch controversial or touchy subjects.  They’ve always been good about that. 

OUTTAKES:  Lately we’ve seen Roman looking out for Sami and all that…but what would you like to see happen if you could control the storyline of Roman?  What kind of storyline would you like to have?

JT:  Over the years, I’ve probably suggested ten storylines.  I think I’m owed for ten.  I thought the stuff we had when Stefano had been killed was good.  I thought the investigation where I had to investigate all those people was very good.  Kate and I had a lot of fun together.  Who knows what would rise again?  But Lauren and I had a good time doing the Kate and Roman story.  Who knows?  That could be a possibility down the road.  

No comments:

Post a Comment