Saturday, November 16, 2013

DAY OF DAYS 2013 INTERVIEW with JOHN ANISTON


THE DAY OF DAYS 2013 INTERVIEWS WITH ALL OF THE CAST MEMBERS CAN BE HEARD HERE:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/outtakes/2013/11/12/outtakes-at-day-of-days-2013

John Aniston (Victor Kiriakis, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) -- November 9th, 2013


OUTTAKES:  Victor Kiriakis has some of the best lines in daytime.  He gives those insulting zingers that are just great!

JA:  Doesn’t he?  Am I lucky or not?

OUTTAKES:  You are lucky.  Do you have any input in that…or is that all the writers doing?


JA:  Mostly it’s all the writers.  Occasionally, I’ll write a line.  But for the most part, it’s the writers.  They’re terrific with Victor.

OUTTAKES:  You know what?  I’m thrilled to see Victor sort of getting his edge back.  He was married to Maggie.  He was kind of being nice for her.  But now we’re seeing bad guy Victor coming back again.  How do you like that?


JA:  I was cynical all of last year, for God’s sake!  What sort of thing is that for Victor to be doing?  Victor’s always much more fun certainly to play; and I think the audience enjoys him more when he’s a bit caustic.  


OUTTAKES:  I agree.  Do you have an all-time favorite storyline on DAYS that you’ve played?


JA:  I remember the old days when we had money.  We used to go on location; and I had some pretty terrific locations.  I went to Greece and I went to Florida.  I went white water rafting in the Kern river.  Those were all fun to do.  The Florida storyline was probably the best one.  

OUTTAKES:  I’m so glad you said that because that’s one of my favorites too.


JA:  Really?  Yes, when Kimberly seduces Victor to keep him from killing Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment